Como evitar a repetição do Present Perfect?

Quando quero usar diferentes verbos conjugados no present perfect em uma mesma frase, parece ficar repetitivo. O que devo fazer?
Exemplo: I've Visited the Pentagon, I've gone to the beach, I've seen Coca Cola's headquarters...

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Pensei em "I've visited..., gone... And seen..." Outros podem pensar diferente. Portanto, aguarde-os.
Exatamente como disse o Marcio, não há necessidade de repetir o sujeito, fica subentendido. Ou seja, já se sabe que é o autor da ação.

"I've visited, ..., gone..., and seen...!"
Carls 2 78
Sou da opinião do Marcio_Farias. Como exemplo, sugiro uma passagem da letra do cantor Slim Dusty

Artista: Slim Dusty
Album: Ringer From The Top End
Género: Country

Título: I've Been, Seen And Done That

I've seen the earth baked by the sun,
Cracked and black on the Queensland run,
Seen blue water and sugar cane,
Smelled it's sweetness after rain,
Against a blazing northern sky,
I have seen the wedge-tails fly,
And in a winter heart and long,
Heard the call of the currawong,
And I've seen the Snowy Mountains high,
An' I know how the mountain men can ride,
And I'll always remember an’ I’ll be glad,
That I've been, I've seen an' I've done that.

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/slim-dusty/i- ... E2eYSAH.99
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Yes, all in one piece could be:
I've visited the Pentagon, been to the beach and seen Coca Cola's headquarters...
The "have" of "...visited the Pentagon" will refer to "the beach" and Coca-Cola headquarters as well.
The verb "to be" (have been) because "have gone" has a more permanent ring to it. As I suppose you went but you has come back...
Perhaps you had that difficulty because "be" works as an irregular verb. Anyway, with the verb see (seen) you nailed it.