Como responder quando alguém diz: "Me desculpe pelo atraso"?

Como responder quando alguém diz: "Me desculpe pelo atraso"?

Uma vez que me desculpei com uma pessoa irlandesa, recebi como resposta "you're grand", mas descobri que esta forma é muito particular da Irlanda, existem outras formas em inglês britânico ou americano? Talvez: "No problem" ou "absolutelly" (penso já ter ouvido isso também).

Obrigado

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
I'd say "That's OK".
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Também:

John: I'm sorry I'm late. [Me desculpe pelo atraso.]
Mike: No problem.

Bons estudos.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Depending on the circumstances you could say something like:

Try to make sure that it doesn't happen again.
That's OK.
It happens.
No problem.
Don't worry about it.

I found those elsewhere and could be in the context of interpersonal relationships, for instance:
I forgive you. (for serious problems, you name it or elaborate in some way.)
Thank you, I needed to hear this apology. I really am hurt.”

I appreciate your apology. I need time to think about it, and I need to see a change in your actions before I can move forward with you.”

With the business environment, the supervisor or boss would address the problem if the employee consistently comes late to work, including a talk about the tardy police or even praise for improvement in the behavior (not only keeping the focus on the negative). If it's a company, with an HR section, that talk could be there.