Conditional Sentences - Third Conditional

Frase em Português: Se eles tivessem feito a coisa certa, eles não teriam que gastar dinheiro agora.

Phrase in English:

Option 1) If they had done the right thing, they would have not to spend money now. = If they had done the right thing, they would haven't to spend money now.

Option 2) If they had done the right thing, they would not have to spend money now. = If they had done the right thing, they wouldn't have to spend money now.

Pessoal, tudo bem?

O que eu quero saber é qual o mais natural em inglês para o caso acima "haven't" ou "wouldn't"? Eu penso que seja "haven't", é isso mesmo?

---

Hello folks, are you all fine?

I really want to know, what is the natural form in the case above: "haven't" or "wouldn't" (english american)?

I think It's "haven't". Am I right?

Sorry wrong something, I'm trying to learn more.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Hello man = )

> Se eles tivessem feito a coisa certa, eles não teriam que gastar dinheiro agora= ''If they had done the right thing they would not have to spend money now''.

Would not(wouldn't)= não teriam. Alright?