Correção da frase ''Put the car tag on the middle of the car's windscreen"

Oi pessoal, poderiam me ajudar com uma dúvida ?
Seria correto dizer: "Put the car tag on the middle of the car's windscreen"
Desde já obrigada !

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Could be a number of tags, a variety of them. One such case could be of "toll tag" (etiqueta de pedágio- geralmente com um chip).

It would be "ponha a etiqueta (equivalente ao carro/ao usuário) no meio do parabrisa do carro.

Sometimes is a kind of "bumper-sticker" used to identify you and to help the safety staff know that you live in a certain project or gated community etc, or associated to your allotted parking space, and so on and so forth.
In such case I would think of "o adesivo".
Redseahorse 4 35 574
Sugestão: Apply the vehicle tag/sticker on its windshield in the lower left corner.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
It's a good piece of advice RedSea (As far as safety is concerned), instead of in the middle of the car windscreen as in the initial sentence.
But that happens, usually (when this happens) it gets placed in front of the rear mirror.
Redseahorse 4 35 574
Yep! I first thought of VEHICLE REGISTRATION TAGS, which are meant to be applied either on license plates or windshields, accordingly!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Thanks RedSea, in the middle of the hectic day I couldn't comment and thank for your invaluable insight!
In English, there are several ways to express something. When we read a sentence or a passage and think about the possible 'situations translated' into Portuguese (or vice versa), the range of scenarios only gets bigger and bigger!
Thanks for sharing with us and adding one more perspective. ;-)