Correção das frases: The book talk about how was the year of yes.

Hello!
Eu gostaria de saber se as seguintes frases estão corretas :
The book talk about how was the year of yes.
The book is about how was the year of yes.
The book point out how was the year of yes.
Eu estou querendo escrever que "o livro fala sobre como foi o ano do sim."
Agradeço desde já pela ajuda.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Acredito que a frase mais adequada seja: The book is about how was the year of yes.

Essa primeira frase me parece errada, porque to talk about something é literal, ou seja, um livro não pode falar.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
To me this would do: The central idea of the book "Year of Yes" is about committing to saying yes, yes to conquer your fears, yes to allow yourself say NO, yes

The book tells the history of Sondha Rhimes (the author) who decided to say Yes for things for an entire year. Including, saying Yes to NO, when you are uncomfortable to say Yes. Sometimes out of introversion, anxiety or other reason would be saying meaningless Yes (and then face the music or get himself resentful of others).

The gist of the book "Year of Yes" is the Year-long experience of the author of learning to say meaningful Yes.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I ended up almost reviewing the book, ha ha.

Yes, I agree with MGSilva, and I would just add the information that ...was how was her year of yes, OR the author year of yes.
Hello!
Eu gostaria de saber se eu posso colocar assim:The book is about how the year of yes was.
Eu posso ou tenho que colocar a palavra was no final da frase?
Agradeço deste já pela ajuda.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
It´s okay mainly if it´s in conversational, but in a review (I mean writing English in an almost academical way) it wouldn´t be advisable. Here, I think you can.