Correção de Apresentação Pessoal: Isabela

Hello,

My name is Isabela. I’m 19 years old. I’m from São Lourenço but now I live in Viçosa. My hometown is a beautiful place, it’s a tourist destination and has so many things to do, like (passear de balão) and walk in a park that has many medicinal waters with different flavors.

I really like animals, I have a dog named Quinzinho, he is the reason of my life. I also have 3 hamsters: Richard Clayton, Paçoca and Rata, they are so beautiful and the female ones are a little bit aggressive, but it doesn’t matter.

I have a boyfriend, he studies Physics and is very intelligent. Last month we complete one year dating, and he gave me nothing ! Do you believe? He is not so sweet, but I still like him. He is my best friend and always motivate me to study.

I used to do nothing of my day, but now I study Spanish and LIBRAS. I like it so much! The classes of LIBRAS are my favorites, it is so cool and also important for my professional life.

I study languages in college. I think this is a opportunity of getting more close to the things that I like and it is a chance to reach my dream of be teacher. Being able to educate and inspire others to pursue their dreams by teaching is of great significance and can have a massive impact in the lives of many, for that reason I love this ideia. Now I am studying English and I believe that people who are able to speak English have a competitive edge in the market, as well as the opportunity of getting to know new cultures.

Since the teacher Denize ask us to make a portfolio I started to do more specifics activities to learning English. They are now presented in this.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
Hi, Isa! How are you doing? Not sure if I corrected it properly, but I did my best.

"Hello, 

My name is Isabela. I’m 19 years old. I’m from São Lourenço but now I live in Viçosa. My hometown is a beautiful place, it’s a tourist destination and it has so many things to do such as air ballooning and walking on this park that has many medicinal waters with different flavors.

I really like animals, I have a dog named Quinzinho, he is the reason of my life. I also have 3 hamsters: Richard Clayton, Paçoca and Rata, they are so beautiful and the female ones are a little bit aggressive, but it doesn’t really matter.

I have a boyfriend, he studies Physics and he is very intelligent. Last month we completed one year together, and he didn't give anything! Can you believe it? He is not that sweet, but I still like him. He is my best friend and always motivates me to study.

I used to do nothing of my day really, but now I study Spanish and LIBRAS. I like it so much! The classes of LIBRAS are my favorites, it is so cool and it is also important for my professional life. 

I study languages in college. I think this is a opportunity to get closer to the things that I like and it is a chance to pursue my dream of being a teacher. Being able to educate and inspire others to pursue their dreams by teaching is of great significance and it can have a massive impact on the lives of many, for that reason I love this idea. Now I am studying English and I believe that people who are able to speak English have a competitive edge on the market, as well as the opportunity of getting to know new cultures. 

Since the teacher Denize asked us to make a portfolio I started to do more specifics activities to learning English. They are now presented in this."