Correção de Carta de Apresentação para Alemanha

Boa tarde!

Estou precisando de uma pequena ajuda de vocês. Estou me candidatando a um estágio na Alemanha, e fiz uma Cover Letter de acordo com o conteúdo que eu preciso, porém não sei se está 100% na gramática. Vocês poderiam revisá-la?

Não necessito de algo EXTREMAMENTE formal, apenas com um nível de formalidade adequado e gramaticalmente correta.

Obrigado desde já! ;)

"Dear Sirs,

I am writing in reply to your advertising I saw on Continental Job Careers Website, and I would like to apply for the position you are advertising.
I am 21 years old and I come from São Paulo, Brazil. I study Industrial Engineering, started in 2011. I have been in Ireland in 2013 for an exchange, where I attended a 6 months English Course, complementing my previous studies in Brazil.
At present, I am an intern at Continental Brazil, in Process Engineering, Commercial Vehicles Division. I work mainly with tachographs (MTCO, KTCO, and VDR Brazil), but also in other projects of CV that are in current production, and in the projects that are in development.
I feel I would be suitable for the position, because I have some experience with tachographs acquired during my internship in Brazil, and I am used to Continental environment.

Yours faithfully,
Pedro"

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
3 18 190
Já estava bem razoável, Pedro. Eu dei mais uns retoques:

April 20, 2014

Dear Sirs:

I am writing in reply to your advertising found on the Continental Job Careers website. I would like to apply for the position you have posted.

I am 21 years old and come from São Paulo, Brazil. I have been studying Industrial Engineering since 2011. In 2013 I was in Ireland on an exchange, during which time I attended a six-month English course that complemented well my previous and ongoing studies in Brazil.

At present, I am an intern at Continental Brazil in Process Engineering, Commercial Vehicles Division. I work mainly with tachographs (MTCO, KTCO, and VDR Brazil), but also in other projects of CV that are currently in production, as well as in projects that are in development.

I feel I would be suitable for the position because I have some experience with tachographs acquired during my internship in Brazil, and am familiar with the Continental environment.

I appreciate your attention and look forward to providing any additional information you may require.*

Yours truly,

Pedro

-----------------------------

*Se v já está incluindo outros dados, então inicie esse parágrafo com

I am enclosing additional information for your perusal. I appreciate your attention and look forward to your response.