Correção de carta "Thanks for your response back" [en>en]

Hello everyone :)
Gostaria que alguem desse uma olhada nos meus emails;sempre fico com a sensacao que nao está bom :oops:
Desde já agradeco!!! ;)

Thanks for your response back!
I was born in Brazil but I live in Japan many years as my brother and sisters;my mother and my little sister live in Brazil right now.
How long time have you been here?Is nice to hear that you love here!In the beginning was very hard to me lives here but now its ok!Sometimes I miss my country,the people are very warm : )
I came to Japan to work.
I work a lot,6 days for week,I work at night,I start at 5pm and finish 5am(eu trabalho no periodo da noite) in a sit belts factory(na linha de producao)but I not shy to say that because all jobs are decent jobs :)
Well,in my free time I use to sleeeeeeep to much(I am kidding :) I visit my sisters(they live here,same city),sometimes I go to libray,movies,have some ice cream,play with my cat,listen music,learning English and Japanese,watch TV....
And you?what do like to do in your freetime??
Sorry for my simple English,I hope you can understood.
Bye.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

Thanks for your response.

I was born in Brazil but I have lived in Japan for many years with my brother and sisters. My mother and my little sister are living in Brazil right now.
How long have you been here? It is nice to hear that you love it here!In the beginning, it was very hard for me to live here but now it's ok. I miss my country. People are warm and friendly.

I came to Japan to work.

I work a lot: 6 days a week. I work at night: I start at 5 pm and finish at 5am. I work in a seat belts factory but I’m not shy to say that because all jobs are decent ones.
Well, in my free time I usually sleep too much (I am kidding, I visit my sisters(they live here in the same city). Sometimes I go to a library, to the movies, have some ice cream, play with my cat, listen to music, learn English and Japanese, watch TV, and so on. And you? what do you like to do in your free time?
Sorry for my simple English, I hope you can understand it.
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
A reminder

Mantenha o singular do substantivo quando ele tem a função de adjetivo, em casos como

a seat belt factory = a factory that makes seat belts
the seat belt factories = the factories that make seat belts

the auto industry = the industry that makes automobiles
the auto makers = the various makers of automobiles

my dream home (minha casa dos sonhos)
our dream homes (as nossas ...)
Obrigada pessoal pela correcao e pelas dicas!!!!!