Correção de dedicatória de um livro em inglês

Bom dia! Estou escrevendo uma dedicatória para um livro em inglês, e a partir disso formulei o texto abaixo. Se houver algum erro gramatical gostaria que o corrigissem. Obrigada!

Suddenly, it´s done. During two years all my memories were to put inside these pages. Yeah, that´s a long time! But I did it! Wherever it goes I won´t forget about those amazing people and specially situations that has come into my life. I´ve loved to be writing about you and everything else. I love to write! I love to think about myself! Every little person or detail is a great inspiration to me. It´s true!
So, I start off by thanking the Universe: thank you for chanching my destiny. Thanks by all the opportunities of creation and desenvolvement of all my projects. Yeah, what goes around... comes around.
My mother and my father: thanks for being there for me. Thanks by this brilliant mind and incredible genetic.
Stranger people: It´s good knowing you! Big ideais grow up inside me!
Yeah, I wrote a lot and I love all my thoughts. This book represents what I´ve become during these years. It´s unbelievable! So, I hope you like it! Enjoy it, guys! Because all of you are a huge part of this history.

Thank you so much!

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:
Suddenly, it´s done. For two years all my memories were put on these pages. Yeah, that´s a long time! But I did it! Wherever it goes I won´t forget about those amazing people and special moments that came into my life. I loved to write about you and everything else. I love to write! I love to think about myself! Every person or detail is a great inspiration to me. It´s true!
So, I start off by thanking the Universe: thank you for changing my destiny. Thanks for all the opportunities to create and develop all my projects. Yeah, what goes around... comes around.
My mother and my father: thanks for being there for me. Thanks for this brilliant mind and incredible genetic.
Stranger people: It´s good knowing you! Big ideas grow inside me!
Yeah, I wrote a lot and I love all my thoughts. This book represents what I´ve become during these years. It´s unbelievable! So, I hope you like it! Enjoy it, guys! Because all of you are a huge part of this story.