Correção de dedicatória em inglês de um livro - Parte 5

Fiz a continuação dos meus agradecimentos para o livro e gostaria que vocês corrigissem! Obrigada pelo apoio!

Guarnieri: I understand you, anyway. Your mind is a big mess, but I know I can help you take it easy!

Thanks to the publish CBJE for the opportunity of to publish one of my poems and short stories and to give me a chance to become into a professional writer. Thank you very much! This publish is an amazing way of turning this country into a better place to everybody!

UNISO: Thanks to UNISO for giving me a chance to divulge my work as a writer! Thanks for choicing my short stories to put into this collect book. Thank you very much! I´m really proud of it!

Thanks to the bands and singers as Avril Lavigne, Linkin Park, Green Day, Legião Urbana for all this amazing songs that helped me to create my characters and their stories. Thank you very much! You´re rock!

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:
Guarnieri: I understand you, anyway. Your mind is a real mess but I know I can help you. Take it easy!

My thanks to the publisher CBJE for the opportunity to publish one of my poems and short stories and also for giving me a chance to become a professional writer. Thank you very much! This publish is an amazing way of turning this country into a better place for everybody!

UNISO: My thanks to UNISO for giving me a chance to promote my work as a writer! Thanks for choosing my short stories to put into this collect book. Thank you very much! I´m really proud of it!

My thanks to the bands and singers such as Avril Lavigne, Linkin Park, Green Day, Legião Urbana for all this amazing songs that helped me to create my characters and their stories. Thank you very much! You rock!