Correção de diálogo: New restaurant

Estava praticando um pouco de inglês e gostaria que vocês o corrigissem e disessem o que acharam dele. Obrigada!

It was Saturday, and Taylor was so weary. But, suddenly, he had an idea. Taylor remembered that a new restaurant was opened in your city. So, he decided to invite all his best friends to go there. Then, he goes up stairs and called to Jane:
Jane: Hello! Who´s there?
Taylor: Hi! It´s Taylor!
Jane: Oh! My dear!
Taylor: I´d like to know if you´ll are busied this night. ´Cause I´d like to go to the restaurant with you.
Jane: What´s cool! I´m in!
Taylor: Ok! But I will invite Lisa and Paul too. Do you have some problem about it?
Jane: Of course not!
Taylor:Ok! See you soon!
Jane: Ok! Bye, bye!

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Milamilis,

It was Saturday and Taylor was so tired. But suddenly he had an idea. Taylor remembered that a new restaurant had opened in the city. So he decided to invite all his best friends to go there. Then, he goes up the stairs and calls Jane:

Jane: Hello! Who´s there?
Taylor: Hi! It´s Taylor!
Jane: Oh! My dear!
Taylor: I´d like to know if you are free tonight. ´Cause I´d like to go to a restaurant with you.
Jane: That sounds cool! I´m in!
Taylor: Ok! But I will invite Lisa and Paul too. Do you have a problem with that?
Jane: Of course not!
Taylor:Ok! See you soon!
Jane: Ok! Bye, bye!

Observação: Há muita coisa informal aí, é sempre bom ter em mente que o que é correto para um nativo, pode não ser para outro.
Não entendi a sua observação. Você poderia explicar melhor? Obrigada!!
Milamilis,

Ao fazer a correção de seu texto, foi mantida a linguagem informal que você usou; esta linguagem, para alguns, é incorreta. Porém, saber usá-la é importante, na minha opinião.

Bons estudos!
Olá! O que significa: ´that sounds cool´?

Obrigada!
That sounds cool = parece legal