Correção de essay toefl: eating out

Pessoal, to postando mais uma essay pra quem puder da uma olhada. Ficarei muito grato se alguém puder corrigir.

Topic:
Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Essay:

The question asks if I prefer to eat out or to eat homemade food. As far as I am concerned, I prefer to eat homemade food than food prepared outside. It tastes better, it is cheaper, and it is healthier.

First, homemade food tastes better. For example, sometimes I and my friends go to McDonald’s to eat some sandwiches. To be honest, I think the taste could be better. I go there just because of my friends not for the snacks. At my home I can prepare tastier snacks. Some friends of mine tasted same sandwich that I made. They said it was delicious.

Next, eating out can be expensive. To illustrate, I will use that same example of McDonald’s. There, you pay almost eighteen reals per two small slices of bread and bit stuffing. I do not like to waste my money. Whenever I can, I buy a pack French bread and I stuff with homemade hamburgers, tomatoes and cheese. I can prepare eight sandwiches with the same amount of money.

Finally, nobody knows for sure what is eating when they eat out. Preparing food by myself, I do not concern about it. I cook meals with ingredients that I know are healthy and where they come from. Some friends of mine do not care about it. They have this right. What I know is all my medical tests are going very well. I am not so sure about them

For those reasons, I prefer to cook my food at home instead eating out. What do you think about it?

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
"I and my friends..." should read "My friends and I..."
The question asks if I prefer to eat out or to eat homemade food. As far as I am concerned, I prefer to eat homemade food than food prepared outside. It tastes better, it is cheaper, and it is healthier.

First, homemade food tastes better. For example, sometimes I and my friends (my friends and i) go to McDonald’s to eat some sandwiches. To be honest, I think the taste could be better. I go there just because of my friends not for the snacks. At my home I can prepare tastier snacks. Some friends of mine tasted same (the) sandwich that I made. They said it was delicious.

Next, eating out can be expensive. To illustrate, I will use that same example of McDonald’s. There, you pay almost eighteen reals per two small slices of bread and bit stuffing. I do not like to waste my money. Whenever I can, I buy a pack of French bread and I stuff with homemade hamburgers, tomatoes and cheese. I can prepare eight sandwiches with the same amount of money.

Finally, nobody knows for sure what is eating when they eat out. Preparing food by myself, I do not concern about it. I cook meals with ingredients that I know are healthy and where they come from. Some friends of mine do not care about it (that). They have this right. What I know is all my medical tests are going very well. I am not so sure about them

For those reasons, I prefer to cook my food at home instead of eating out. What do you think about it?