Correção de "estratégias de estudo em inglês"

Hello, I'm new at this forum and I need help with the essay below, Thank you.

"Okay, now I will revise all study strategies, one by one.

Alan's Strategy:
In overall, this is a really good strategy. I never used the mind maps, so I cant give my opinion about that. Use books, as well videos, graphs, maps and computer programs, is also a nice idea. Have discipline - for example, not sitting near windows or door - is vital for your study!

Sara's Strategy:
Discuss the class topics with classmates is something very interesting. Also, say out loud vocabulary words - and essays - at home is a perfect idea. Keep doing that!

Alessandro's Strategy:
Take dinamic classes - trips to museums, scientific tests and so on - is a awesome idea, since you are going to learn different types of situations and how to speak in each one, as well as learn their vocabulary.
"

Is there anything wrong with this essay?? If yes, what is it?

PS: My english level is Intermediate
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Okay, now I will revise all study strategies, one by one.

Alan's strategy: In overall, this is a really good strategy. I never used the mind maps, so I can't give my opinion about that. Use books, as well videos, graphs, maps and computer programs, are also a nice idea. Have a discipline - for example, not sitting near windows or door - it's vital for your study!

Sara's strategy: Discuss the class topics with classmates is something very interesting. Also, say out loud vocabulary words - and essays - at home, it's a perfect idea. Keep doing that!

Alessandro's strategy: Take dinamic classes - trips to museums, scientific tests and so on - is a awesome idea, since you are going to learn different types of situations and how to speak in each one, as well as learn their vocabulary.
Valeu Lucas!