Correção de exercício - diário pessoal tosco.

Olá,

Estou tentando acostumar-me a escrever (e pensar em inglês). Assim, comecei um "diário tosco", apenas para pensar as minhas ações em inglês.

Bem, escrevi um primeiro teste/exercício. É bem bobo, mas se alguém puder dar uma olhada, ficarei muito grata. É sobre um dia de mudança de endereço.

Segue o texto abaixo.

Obrigada.

February, 20, Friday

Yesterday, I finished my moving house. I lefted my cat at the hostel cat. It was a little afraid, but, on the ends, I think it was fine. But, i really miss it. I think it was very sad but, Daniel and Rosangela, i belive, will take care about him, with to much care.

After this, I went home, to finally sleep! But, my mother calls me and she wanted meet me at the downtown. So, I organized my things, my suitcase. And I lost the hour. I meet her, but I’m late. She was very upset.
Then, I withdraw cash on the bank. It was my last cash for this month!

I work a lot yesterday. My job is to find cool places and things in the city. I need take a photo, write a little text and upload to a website. I was at a cool street so, I take many photos and note many address.

Finally, I got home. I finished organized my suitcase, try to watch some series but….I was tired and I slept. At eight and tirthy my friend was in front of my home, to help me to carry my bags and go to your house.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário gabrielock 895 1 15
Sugestão:
February 20th, Friday

Yesterday I finished moving house (or just moving). I left (the past tense of the verb to leave is left) my cat at the cat hotel. It was a little afraid, but at the end (in the end would mean finally, like a final action), I think it was fine. I really missed it, though. I think it was still very sad (you could say gloomy, moody too; these are other synonyms of "very sad"), but Daniel and Rosangela, I belive, will take good care of him. Really good care.

After this, I went home, so I could/to finally sleep! However, my mother called me and said that she wanted to meet me downtown, so
I tidied (past tense of tidy=arrumar, ajeitar) all my stuff, although I lost track of time (= perdi a hora). Then, I met her, but I was late. She was/got very upset.
Then, I drew (withdrew) cash from the bank. It was my last budget for this/of the month!

I worked a lot yesterday. My job is to find cool places and things in the city. I need to take a photo, to write a little text and to upload it to a website. I was in a cool street, so I took many photos and wrote down many addresses.

Finally, I got home. I finished organizing my suitcase, tried to watch some series, but I was too tired and ended up sleepng. At eight and tirthy in the morning my friend was in front of my house to help me carrying my bags to his house.

Acho que possa ter mais coisas, melhor esperar outras respostas.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Actually, you can say Frebuary, 20 instead of frebruary, 20th
Zoca, nenhum diario é tosco, principalmente que você esteja fazendo isso so you can improve your English. I'd like to see more from your notes.
Olá Gabrielock,

Muito obrigada, muitas coisas nem haviam passado pela minha cabeça que estavam erradas.

I will write more!

Tk's a lot
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
I am certain that Zoca meant "my rough diary/my raw diary." In the sense of unpolished/tentative.

Com ''tosco" em português, certamente quiz dizer "em estado bruto/superficial/imperfeito/incipiente"

Congrats on your text, we always learn from our effort (and from our mistakes or from the "pleasant surprises" that come others.
Your piece of text was good for a first (for a second message indeed), keep up the good work.
Oh, thanks for clarifying PPaulo, I searched to "diario tosco" and then found other results.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
Could also be my first rough drafts of a diary (a diary of a learner/of a wannabe writer, for example).

Indeed, the choice of the word ''tosco" easily misled you (and me as well), before I had read the post I had thought "tosco" in the same manner you did. So, let´s not sweat the small thing! he hee.

At first it would mislead one to think it meant "mal-acabado" (poorly done). But fortunately, there are others meanings to it. So, I know how did you feel about it, at the time.
http://www.aulete.com.br/tosco