Correção de "four different people..."

So, I am here again and now I'm going to describe four different persons that make part of my life.
The first person is my mother. I love her not only because she's give my life, it's just a detail! My mom is my angel, is so beautiful in the way she care me and my father, but sometimes she's can a little nervous when I would eat fast food instead your soap of soy.
The second person is my father. I love him (of course!). He is a great musician and it's a good plumber when things go wrong in ours kitchen. He's works very hard and sometimes don't spend time with us enough.
The third person is my BFF Laura. She is amazing and a good cook chief. I love when her make sushi to all our friends, but sometimes she is very anxious and impatient.
The fourth person is my friend Lucas. I and him raised together and is my BFF too as Laura is. He is a good campion of math and I'm so proud about your achiements, but sometimes he is very obsessed about your studies and don't have time enough for me.
That's it!

Please help me to improve my english. What isn't correct in this text?

Hugs! :P
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Minha dica:

So, I am here again and now I'm going to describe four different people that are part of my life.
The first person is my mother. I love her not only because she gave me life, it's just a detail! My mom is my angel, and she is so beautiful in the way she cares about me and my father, but sometimes she's a little angry when I eat junk food instead of soy soup.
Thank You! =)
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Mais:

The second person is my father. I love him (of course!). He is a great musician and a good plumber when things go wrong in our kitchen. He works very hard and sometimes doesn't spend enough time with us.
The third person is my BFF Laura. She is amazing and she is also a good cook. I love when she makes sushi for all our friends, but sometimes she is very anxious and impatient.
The fourth person is my friend Lucas. He and I grew up together and he is my BFF too as Laura is. He is great at math and I'm so proud of his achivements, but sometimes he is very obsessed by his studies and doesn't have enough time for me.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
BFF = Best Friend Forever?
Avatar do usuário Henry Cunha 9960 2 17 177
"Four different people": we use this kind of expression a lot, but is it needed? If we hear about "four people," can we not assume that they are not identical? Just a thought.
Marcio_Farias escreveu:BFF = Best Friend Forever?

Yes! =)
Henry Cunha escreveu:"Four different people": we use this kind of expression a lot, but is it needed? If we hear about "four people," can we not assume that they are not identical? Just a thought.

Yes, make sense. hahaaha
I'm just learn english, so I make mistakes yet. Thanks!
Avatar do usuário Henry Cunha 9960 2 17 177
Vivnk escreveu:
Henry Cunha escreveu:"Four different people": we use this kind of expression a lot, but is it needed? If we hear about "four people," can we not assume that they are not identical? Just a thought.

Yes, make sense. hahaaha
I'm just learn english, so I make mistakes yet. Thanks!

Não pense nisso como um erro. A gente fala assim mesmo!

Mas faça uma revisão da sua resposta, assim,

I'm just learning English, so I still make mistakes.

(You're doing fine!)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!