Correção de frase "Teachers rarely teach learning"

Teachers rarely teach learning skills to students. Reading techniques are fundamental to a deep and meaningful understanding. So I’ll describe briefly the SQ3R reading technique, created by Robinson in 1946.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
What are the mistakes in my litlle phrase?
What are the mistakes in my little phrase?

That's the mistake I saw, but in your phrase in itself I think it's ok.
First, SQ3R is an acronym and the basis of SQ3R is that reading is quite different from learning. Reading can be a mechanical act of eyes while learning is revealed as a complex process of the mind. Now, you’ll know the meaning of each letter of SQ3R. “S” and “Q” are Survey and questions. The three “R”s are: Repetition, read and review. Survey: Students must read titles, captions and pictures before reading. Question: If you ask questions, your reading will be more accurate.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Complementando:

Não vi erros em:
Teachers rarely teach learning skills to students. Reading techniques are fundamental to a deep and meaningful understanding. So I’ll describe briefly the SQ3R reading technique, created by Robinson in 1946.
Mas sugiro o uso de: what are the mistakes in my small paragraph?

Bons estudos!
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
wpoltronieri,

Na verdade não entendi se vc está afirmando que existem erros e quer que nós os encontremos; ou se deseja apenas que revisemos seus textos.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
The following suggestions go as suggestions often do.

"Does my little paragraph have any major errors?"
"Do you see anything wrong with my little paragraph?"
"What do you see wrong with my little paragraph?"
"Does this little paragraph of mine pose any difficulty to the general reader?"