Correção de "frases em inglês - entrevista de emprego"

Por favor, vocês poderiam corrigir essas frases de uma entrevista de emprego que elaborei baseado na materia de vocês?

- I’m 17 years old in two months I will complete 18 years old
-I see that you have just finished high school, and that you have never worked before.
-I intend to take English and Spanish courses, I also intend to take information technology course; I want to go to University but I still do not know which course to attend.
- I live at Rua Esperança, 324 in Penha.
- Because it’s a big company, I will have the opportunity to learn a lot and if I work well I'll have the opportunity to grow within the company
-Because I’m young and I have a lot of willingness to learn, I learn easily, and I will give the maximum of me to show that I can be a good employee.
- it’s your turn you can enter into the room.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção/melhoria:

- I’m 17 years old and in two months I will be 18 years old.
- I intend to take English and Spanish courses; I also intend to take the information technology course; I want to go to university but I still do not know which course to take.
- Because it’s a big company, I will have the opportunity to learn a lot and if I work well I'll have the opportunity to grow in the company.
- Because I’m young and I have a lot of willingness to learn - I learn easily, and I will do my best to show that I can be a good employee.
- It’s your turn - you can go into the room.

Boa sorte!
Donay.

Muito obrigada.