Correção de frases: Third conditional

Pessoal, gostaria que vocês me dissessem se as sentenças abaixo estão certas:

Por gentileza analisem com calma.

Afirmativa Simples (oração principal - third conditional): If she had had time, she would have gone out.
Afirmativa com Advérbio de Frequência (oração principal - third conditional): If she had had time, she would usually have gone out.
Negativa Simples (oração principal - third conditional): If she had had time, she would not have gone out.
Negativa com Advérbio de Frequência (oração principal - third conditional): If she had had time, she would not usually gone out. But, she got it.
Interrogativa Simples (oração principal - third conditional): Would she have gone out if she had had time?
Interrogativa com Advérbio de Frequência (oração principal - third conditional): Would she usually have gone out if she had had time?
Interrogativa-negativa (oração principal - third conditional): Would not she have gone out if she had had time?
Interrogativa-negativa com Advérbio de Frequência (oração principal - third conditional): Would not she usually have gone out if she had had time?
Afirmativa Simples (if clause - third conditional): If she had had time, she would have gone out.
Afirmativa com Advérbio de Frequência (if clause - third conditional): If she had usually had time, she would have gone out.
Negativa Simples (if clause - third conditional): If she had not had time, she would have gone out.
Negativa com Advérbio de Frequência (if clause - third conditional): If she had not usually had time, she would have gone out.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
If she had had time, she would have gone out. -ok

If she had had time, she would usually have gone out. -Read on...
I got initially stumped with that one, but then I made my mind, so it´s my view is as the following:
If she had had time, she would have gone out more times/more frequently/more often. Usually - to me, in this case would suggest something that happens in the present, it doesn´t agree much with third conditional that is about something that should have happened differently or something that we regret (with this sense, usually used with “would have + verb in the past participle).
Anyway, it´s an educated guess here, usually has a ring of present tense for me.
On the other hand, simple past tense accepts “usually/always” etc, before the verb, as in “I sometimes walked home at lunchtime.” “I often brought my lunch to school.” but my gut feeling is that they don´t mix well with third conditionals.
Again, just my guesswork here.

If she had had time, she would not have gone out. -Fine
Usually natives use ‘d to avoid the “had had” repetition, just saying (had had is not grammatically wrong)
If she´d had time, she would not have gone out.

If she had had time, she would not usually gone out. But, she got it. -No. Please read on.
By the same above reasons (with usually in it).
The fragment “but, she got it” (mas, ela entendeu -or- mas ela conseguiu, etc) puzzled me!
It could be another adverb of frequency instead of usually. My goal with that was to practice the order of words. Anyway, I thank you very much!

About "But, she got it.", it just was to try to make more sense.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
As I pointed out, is highly problabe that the third conditional don´t go well with "frequency", since the definition of frequency is something that repeats itself, what brings to the simple tense verb usage.
In other words, frequency adverbs is about habit, or how some thing is done.
It can mix with zero conditional, though, when talking about things of everyday life or that "habitually" happens OR can happen, as in:
If my ex-wife sees me in the street, she always crosses the road.
If I go to a Japanese restaurant, I usually order sushi.

Where the "if" could be replaced by "when" without changing the meaning.

In the third conditional, you talk about regrets and imaginary situations (meaning, what should happen or be happening, depending on context.) So, I don´t think they go hand in hand, at least I have not seen such thing in my life of student of English. Up to now, I may or may not be proven otherwise, of course.

Notice, the italicized examples from the Book "A Sense of English" By Charlie De Wirtz.