Correção de "I am a brazillian and i bilieve..." [en>en]

Hi people...i write a text in english to cnn site.I will like wich you see is correct..

Hii!I am a brazillian and i bilieve which we can the best bear of the world.Yes the inbev is a brazillian company,just it´s located in Belgian for economic reasons We are brazillian and incorporate the Bud in our portfolio.

(Eu quis dizer o conteudo que esta embaixo..)
Oii eu sou um brasileiro e acredito que fazemos a melhor cerveja do mundo.Sim a Inbev é brasileira,apesar de estar situada na Bélgica apenas por motivos ecônomicos,somos brasileiros e incorporamos a Bud em nosso portifólio.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Hi Lucas

“Hi, I’m Brazilian and I believe that we do the best beer of the world. Yes, Inbev is Brazilian. It’s located in Belgian only for economic reasons. We are Brazilian and incorporated Bud to our portfolio.

Just a comment: If I’m not mistaken, Inbev was created after a merger between Ambev and some international companies. I’m not that sure Inbev can be considered a Brazilian company.

regards,
Flávia
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
I'd rather play it down and tell them "we brew ONE OF THE best beers in the world." I believe the Germans also brew one the best beers of the world. So do 194 countries in the world. BREW 'EM UP!
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá Lucas,

Mais sugestões:

Oi eu sou um brasileiro e acredito que fazemos a melhor cerveja do mundo.Sim a Inbev é brasileira,apesar de estar situada na Bélgica apenas por motivos ecônomicos,somos brasileiros e incorporamos a Bud em nosso portifólio.

I´m brazilian and I believe that we make the best beer in the world.Yes,InBev is a brazilian company,although it is situated in Belgium for economic reasons.We´re brazilian and we´ve added Bud to our portfolio.

Boa sorte
!
thank´s people...i stay happy with help of you..

Flavia. Yes the Inbev has the big participation in stock options for inbev..

Marcio. I am a nacionalist men.then i defend the Brazil for most things.

Donay. Thanks for the help.