Correção de Informal letter

Dear Nicole,

I did rather happy with you letter , i miss you and the whole family

so, i have studied english by five years, because this summer i am going to travel to my cousin's house in Londo, i'll stay with she and her husband for a few weeks.

I will work in a good hospital and i will study in the England 's bests english school too.
Near i back home, i am go out with my friends in a movie theater or male because is my birthday, after that my boyfriend and me go out together (just we two) for talking and he missed.

And you, what are your plan for this summer ?

Wait other letter ..

Lots of love,

Kisses,

Bianca

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Henry Army 3 10 50
I really appreciated your letter. I miss you and the whole family.

so, I have been studying English for five years, because this summer I am going to travel to my cousin's house in London. I am going to stay with she and her husband for a few weeks.
I'm planning to work in a good hospital and study in the best English school in England too. Near to go back home, I'd like to go out with some friends to a movie theater or mall because it's my birthday, after that, my boyfriend and I wanna go out together, just we both, for chatting.

How about you, what are your plans for this summer?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Mesmo após a tradução do Henry, gostaria de perguntar o que realmente você quis dizer neste paragrafo:
i am go out with my friends in a movie theater or male because is my birthday, after that my boyfriend and me go out together (just we two) for talking and he missed.
Ficou bem difícil de entender.