Correção de mensagem de agradecimento em inglês

Pessoal, escrevi umas palavras apenas para agradecer uma professora querida. Está correto?

"This is a simple gift just to say THANKS.

I will always be thankful to you for all your help and patience in teaching me.

best wishes =)"

Obrigada

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Opções:

Sugiro mudar para: ''This is a simple gift just to thank you.''

Frase correta: ''I will always be thankful to you for all your help and patience in teaching me.''

Exemplo do Google:

''It is simply a gift to thank you for visiting our site and allowing us to get to know each other better.'' - Google.canada
obrigada Donay !! =)
Hi, everybody!
I need to thank an expert for an interview and I want to know if I'm doing properly. Thank you

Dear xxxx
I'm very grateful to you for helping me with clear and useful informations in a so spirited tone. I'll send you the magazine to the xxxxx or to another adress you tell me. My very best regards. At your disposal in Brazil.

L
Olá!

Fiz algumas alterações, espero que te ajudem:

Dear xxxx
I'm very grateful for your help with clear and useful informations in such a spirited tone. I'll send you the magazine to the xxxxx or to any other adress you tell me. My very best regards. At your disposal in Brazil.

L
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

I'm very grateful to you for helping me with clear and useful information in such a spirited tone. I'll send you the magazine to the xxxxx or to another address you give me. My very best regards. I am at your disposal in Brazil.
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
I'm very grateful to you for helping me with clear, useful information given in such a spirited tone. I'll send you the magazine to the xxxxx or to another address you give me. I am at your disposal in Brazil.

Best regards,

xxxxxxxxx