Correção de mensagem em inglês

My girlfriend and I are studyng together. And for practice we are just talking in english.
And follows one message that I sent do her:

You think exactly the way I do. I really don't think that I would thought like you did about the example I used in the morning. That I said about the fever. So I put this beside and focus on my study again. Because I know that someday I'll think correct and natural. And something else, I bet with you that inside this whole message contain at least one mistake. Of grammar, vocabulary, or anything.

and what a really want to say:
Você pensa exatamente do mesmo jeito que eu. E eu acho que eu não pensaria do jeito que você pensou hoje de manhã, quando usei o exemplo da febre. Então coloquei isso de lado e foquei em meus estudos. Porque eu sei que um dia eu vou pensar correto e natural. E mais uma coisa, eu aposto com você que dentro desta mensagem inteira há pelo menos um erro. De gramática, vocabulário, ou qualquer coisa.

How many mistakes I did? I'm using too much with and that?

thks

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:

You think exactly the way I do. I really don't think I would agree with you about the example I used in the morning about the fever. So I put this beside and decided to focus on my studies again. Because I know that someday I'll think correctly and naturally. And something else, I bet you that inside this whole message there is at least one mistake: grammar, vocabulary, or whatever.