Correção de "Music in my life"

Hey guys, coud you help me with my text?
Obs: It isn't complete yet.

Music in my life

Ever since I can remember, I always liked music. I’ve got several cassette tapes with recordings that I did when I was a kid.

I think I inherited that love for music from my dad. He always liked playing guitar, harmonica, and a lot of other instruments.

At the time I was about five or six years old, my parents brought me a musical keyboard. It wasn’t a fancy professional keyboard. It was sort of a toy, with only 3 octaves, but I really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, after some years, its keys stopped working, and we ended up throwing it away.
Since I discovered new interests, I put the music aside. In fact, I turned away from music for several years. Everything changed when I became a teenager, though.

When I was about 15, I decided to learn to play guitar and sing, just to impress a girl who I was into. 
So, I decided to take lessons.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Music in my life

Ever since I can remember, I always liked music. I've got several cassette tapes with recordings that I did when I was a kid. I think I inherited that love for music from my dad, because he always liked playing guitar, harmonica and a lot of other instruments.

At that time, I was about five or six years old and my parents gave me a musical keyboard (not a fancy professional keyboard). It was a sort of a toy, with only 3 octaves, but I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, after some years, its keys stopped working, and we ended up throwing it away.

Since I discovered new interests, I put the music aside. In fact, I turned away from music for several years. Everything changed when I became a teenager, though. But I decided to learn to play guitar and sing when I was about 15, just to impress a girl who I was in love. So, I decided to take lessons.