Correção de possíveis perguntas na entrevista em inglês

Tell me about yourself: I'm 25, I have a degree in business and accounting adm sciences, I am doing masters in finance, I like to dance and read books about science. I live with my parents and I have no brothers.

Why should we hire you? – I am a communicative, objective and empathetic people. I like teaching people and be able to help. And I want to achieve the goals and objectives of the company

Why did you leave your last job? – I wanted goals and objectives that motivate me and I had no

What were your responsibilities? – Investment analysis, training and lectures, Real x Budgeted, preparation of reports and VBA programming.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? – communicative, objective and empathetic people

Why do you want this job? – This is an opportunity to show my potential and help the company

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 14 102
_ Tell me about yourself.
_ I'm 25, I have a degree in accounting and administration science. I am doing a master's degree in finance. I like to dance and read books about science. I live with my parents and I have no siblings.
[1] In formal contexts, avoid using acronyms, such as 'adm'. Try to always use the complete words (administration).
_ Why should we hire you?
_ I am a communicative, objective and empathetic person. I like teaching people and being able to help. And I want to achieve the goals and objectives of the company.
[2] People is a plural noun; the singular one is person.
_Why did you leave your last job?
_ I wanted goals and objectives that motivate me and I had no (?)
[3] This sentence is incomplete.
_ What were your responsibilities?
_ I was responsible for investment analysis, giving training and lectures, contrasting real x budgeted income/expenses, preparation of reports and VBA programming.
[4] Use verbs to describe your work: instead of just saying investment analysis, say the complete sentence: I was responsible for the investment analysis.
_ What are your strengths and weaknesses?
_ Among my strengths, I'd mention I am communicative, objective and an empathetic person.
[5] The same as in [4]
Why do you want this job? – This is an opportunity to show my potential and help the company
Correction key:
Italic = Not necessarily wrong, but perhaps unclear, imprecise or could have been explained better.
bold = Problems with grammar, vocabulary or spelling.

Good luck on your job interview! Cheers!