Correção de redação em inglês "If I had enough money..."

Bom eu estou com duvida na parte do futuro e com o Would não sei se encaixei certo gostaria que vocês possam me ajudar com isso ^^

If I had enough Money I’ll would buy a package tour to travel to New York with some airline with one round-trip ticket , I’ll would make a reservation in some hotel on the city .
If I’ll travel to abroad I choose the spring season because I don’t like a cold places or hot places for this I’ don’t travel on the winter or the summer.
I always wanted to know to meet the once physical store of Nintendo exist on the world and I wanna visit the statute of liberty and the empire states and some others places in new York for example the parks the city had.
I’ll would stay for 3 three months and I’ll would travel with my parents cousis uncles.
I’ll go out all night to eat in restaurant differentiated , on the day I’ll go visit the mals on the city I’ll buy something for example Shirts, T-shirts Eletronics , and at least I’ll go Many excursion on the city before to go home.
I’ll go Back to Brazil with many souvenir ,Shirts , Eletronics, toys sure if I’ll have to stop on the alfandega before , because I’ve many things carry on my bag . but its not problem because I’ve a lot of money with me and I pay to go to brazil with all this things.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:

If I had enough money I would buy a package tour to travel to New York with some airline with one round-trip ticket , I would make a reservation in some hotel in the city .
If I traveled abroad I would choose the spring because I don’t like cold places or hot places for this - I don’t travel in the winter or in the summer.
I've always wanted to visit the once physical store of Nintendo in the world and I wanna visit the statute of liberty and the empire states and some others places in New York for example the parks the city had.
I would stay for 3 three months and I would travel with my parents, cousins and uncles.
I would go out at night to eat in a special restaurant on the day I’d go and visit the malls in the city. I would buy something, for example, shirts, T-shirts, eletronics and at least I would go on many tours in the city before going home.
I would go back to Brazil with many souvenirs, shirts , eletronics, toys sure if I had to stop at the alfandega before , because I’d have many things in my bag. But it's not a problem because I’ve a lot of money with me and I'd pay to go to Brazil with all these things.
Thanks man :DD