Correção de redação para o csf - Studying objectives

Minha redação para o csf.
Obrigado ae a galera que ajudar.

I am a student of biology at the Federal Rural University of Pernambuco (UFRPE), a university recognized for its focus on scientific research in the agriculture field. Currently, I am in the third semester and this course has provided me with a solid and fundamental structure that I need to develop and expand my future career. Nevertheless, I think that many universities in the USA can promote a great experience for me in more specific fields of my course which are of great interest for me and has not been offered in Brazil yet, or do not have a great number of experts at work.
My field of interest is Biotechnology mainly applied in the food industry in the form of modified genetically organisms. The uses of technology in the improvement of food source to combat nutritional deficit suffered by the poorest population of undeveloped countries really interests me. As a biology student, my objectives are not only to learn about the most various spheres as well as to search the alternatives and strategies to promote the education and dissemination of concepts about Molecular Biology and Biotechnology. Also, I want to cooperate with the increased level of public understanding of science and reduce the existing timeline between the achievements in this area and the classroom.
I believe that the biotechnology field is becoming one of the major fields. In fact, it is notorious that diverse companies that invest in research and development of new biotechnologies to obtain of process or products has been the more meaningful and they can obtain certifications of international quality. Being, therefore, those which emerge in the contemporary global scenario.
In Brazil, my objective of research would be to contribute to improve the rationality and sustainability of the systems of agricultural production. Giving emphasis about aspects of stressors in plants and microorganisms, aiming at minimizing the use of agrotoxics. So, one of my goals is to lead a scientific research to use biotechnology to enhance our lives.
Out of academic study, I like to learn new languages and being in USA will help me with the objective of be fluent in English. I also like to keep in touch with others cultures, people and cities. Moreover, confidence and independence are characteristics that certainly will be acquire in an interchange like this, as well as I will learn how to deal with my own problems, looking for manners to solve it, counting with the help of new friends.
This interchange will bring me a chance of personal, academic and professional development which I need. I do not want to just get out of my comfort zone and to live a new reality, but I also want acquire knowledge which help me to change the society, I want to come back with new ideas and develop them here, in my country. So I think I will have a lot to discovery in USA.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
I am a student of biology at the Federal Rural University of Pernambuco (UFRPE), a university recognized for its focus on scientific research in the agriculture field.
Currently, I am in the third semester and this course has provided me with a solid and fundamental knowledge that I intend to expand in my studies and professional career. For this reason, I can gain invaluable experience in any university in the USA in more specific fields of my course which are of great interest for me and have not been offered in Brazil yet, or do not have a great number of experts at work.

My field of interest is Biotechnology mainly applied in genetically modified organisms (GMOs). The uses of food biotechnology in the improvement of food source to combat nutritional deficiency suffered by the poorest population of undeveloped countries really interests me.
As a biology student, my objectives are not only to learn about the most varied spheres as well as searching alternatives and strategies to promote education and dissemination of concepts about Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
Furthermore, I want to contribute to the level of increasing public understanding of science and reduce the existing timeline between the achievements in this area and the classroom.
I believe that the biotechnology field is becoming one of the major fields in industrial areas. In fact, it is notorious that diverse companies invest in research and development of new biotechnologies has been more meaningful and they can acquire certifications of international quality. Therefore, these are the ones which emerge in the contemporary global scenario.
In Brazil, my objective of research would be to contribute to improve the rationality and sustainability of the systems of agricultural production. Giving emphasis on aspects of stressors in plants and microorganisms, aiming to minimize the use of agro toxics. So, one of my goals is to lead a scientific research about the use of biotechnology to enhance our lives.
Out of academic study, I would like to learn new languages and living in the USA will help me with my goal of being fluent in English. I would also like to keep in touch with others cultures, people and cities. Moreover, confidence and independence are characteristics that certainly will be acquired in an interchange like this, in the same way I will learn how to deal with my own problems, looking for ways to solve them, counting on help of new friends.

This interchange will bring me a chance of personal, academic and professional development which I need. I do not want to just get out of my comfort zone and to live a new reality, but I also want to acquire knowledge which will help me to change the society, I want to come back with new ideas and develop them here, in my country. So I think I will have a lot to discovery in the USA.

Congratulations on your essay! ;)