Correção de Redação

Dear Chloe

I'm glad to hearing from you! I've just scheduled my holidays in October, and then I'm in holiday for one month! I can't wait! I'll really need a good rest, so I'm going to spend one week doing absolutely nothing! Later in the spring, I'll be visiting my brother, who lives in the United States, for a couple of weeks. As you know, I've never been to America, but luckly he will got me at the airport. He'll be working so I'll have house to myself. On the other hand I'll be travelling to New York by myself because he won't have time to spend with me. In my opinion, it's the best way to push yourself! Although I must admit I'm a little bit worried about "discovering" New York by myself. Having said that, I think I won't have trouble getting alone in New York, because last year I spent a couple of days in Chile alone. So in short, when you are exciting by travelling, worries pale in comparison with our expectations.

As soon as I get back from the USA, I'm going to look for a job. A friend of mine will have invited me to take part in a new project as a designer.

Anyway, that's all about me.

Please write me and tell me what your plans are for your holidays.

By the way, are you going to visit that Italian pal you met at Easter?

Lots of love,

Paula

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
Dear Chloe

*I'm glad to hear from you! I've just scheduled my holidays (UK)/vacations (US) in October, and then I'm on holidays for one month! I can't wait!
[also: I hardly can´t wait – would be my favorite form to say that]

I'll really need a good rest, so I'm going to spend one week doing absolutely nothing! Later in the spring, I'll be visiting my brother, who lives in the United States, for a couple of weeks. As you know, I've never been to America, but luckly he will got get me at the airport.
He'll be working so I'll have house (all) to myself. On the other hand I'll be travelling to New York by myself because he won't have time to spend with me. In my opinion, it's the best way to **push yourself!
Although I must admit I'm a little bit worried about "discovering" New York by myself. Having said that, I think I won't have trouble getting alone in New York, because last year I spent a couple of days in Chile alone. So in short, when you are excited by travelling, worries pale in comparison to the excitement.

As soon as I get back from the USA, I'm going to look for a job. A friend of mine will have invited me to take part in a new project as a designer.

Anyway, that´s my news for the time being.

Please write me and tell me what are your plans for (your) holidays.

By the way, are you going to visit that Italian pal you met at Easter?

Lots of love,

Paula

*or “It's good/nice to hear from you.”

**to push myself. (I don´t quite understood what you meant here.)

=======
This is my stab at it, I hope some native or higher level student is going to improve it. See you around. ;)
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
1 24 214
PP, não escreveríamos "I can hardly wait..."?
6 49 1.3k
You are right, it´s a better form.
I can hardly wait is good grammar and it´s going by the books.

==============
http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-c ... dly%20wait

If you say that you can't wait to do something or can hardly wait to do it, you are emphasizing that you are very excited about it and eager to do it.

===============
And "I can´t hardly wait" can be found, not grammarly correct, but can be used by natives in informal ways.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BM ... SX342_.jpg

====
Thanks for your comment, Marcio.