Correção de "Stressful people"

Hello people, i would like know if have any mistake and please reply my question !!

Hello everyone, my name is Bruno and i will talk about my biggest worry!!

Nowadays, i can to realize that i am becoming a stressful men because I work under pressure everyday.

I work like Customs Broker and I always need to send many email and talk with many people sometimes. the people don't worries with you e because this you are going to be a stressful people.

Is there some job that don't have stress every day ?

When i think about this i don't know how a reply this question, have i change my job?? what i have to do ?

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

Hello everyone,

My name is Bruno and I will talk about my biggest worry.

Nowadays, I can realize that I am becoming a stressed man because I work under pressure every day.

I work as a Customs Broker and I always need to send many emails and talk with many people. People don't worry about you and because of this you become a stressed person.

Is there a job that isn't stressful every day?

When I think about this I don't know how to answer this question. Do I have to change my job? What do I have to do?