Correção de texto "2012 Resolutions"

2012 Resolutions

If everything happens how i want in this end of 2011, 2012 will mark the beginning of good times for me.
In 2012, i want practice my english because i'm having problems with it now and don't want stay with this lack, my luck is that i found Englishexperts to practice my english for my exam.However, my major priority is go to parties , travel and have fun!Of course, i want study a lot, i'm anxious to start university, live without my parents! In addition get my driver license.Furthermore i don't want even think about what i will do if things doesn't happens how i plan.

Desde já, muito obrigado!

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

If everything goes the way I want in this end of 2011, 2012 will mark the beginning of good times for me.
In 2012, I want to practice my English because I'm having problems with it now and don't want it to be like that any more. I'm lucky that I found Englishexperts to practice my english for my exam. However, my top priority is to go to parties ,to travel and to have fun! Of course, I want to study a lot, I'm eager to start college and live without my parents! In addition, I also want to get my driver's license. Furthermore, I don't want to even think about what I will do if things don't happen the way I planned.
Muito obrigado donay mendonça!

To com algumas dúvidas, se puder me ajudar agradeço.
Assim como ocorreu nesse texto, sempre fico com dúvida quando uso: "want to", "want for" e somente "want".
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Agash,

Todas as dúvidas vão desaparecendo com o tempo.

I want to go.
Eu quero ir.

"Want for" é um verbo frasal que tem o sentido de "ter falta de, passar falta".

Our mother never let us want for anything.
Nossa mãe nunca nos deixou passar falta de nada.

What do you want?
O que você quer?

I want soda.
Eu quero refrigerante;

Dê tempo ao tempo e não fique ansioso por esclarecer tudo de uma só vez. E, conte conosco.
Acho que entendi = ]
Want + (noun)
Want to + (verb)

Muito obrigado donay mendonça!
Correções estão em negrito:
2012 Resolutions
If everything happens the way I want (fica melhor assim) in this end of 2011, 2012 will mark the beginning of good times for me.
In 2012, I want to practice my English because I'm having problems with it now and don't want to stay with this lack, my luck is that I found English Experts to practice my English for my exam. However, my major priority is to go to parties, travel and have fun! Of course, I want to study a lot, I'm anxious to start university, live without my parents! In addition get my driver license. Furthermore, I don't even want to (melhor assim) think about what I will do if things don't happen how I plan.

Want + substantivo
Want to + verbo

Sempre escreva a palavra "I" com letra maiúscula.