Correção de Texto ''A formal e-mail''

Dear Sir,
I am writing to ask for information about Tennis courses in different parts of France. I and my friend Lane interested in a beginners course with private teacher. We live in London and we started playing tennis 1 year ago. We want to improve our skills and get to know the country and meet new players.
We have looked at the advertisement but there is no information about course's price, when it starts and finishes, how many students are going to travel with us. Could you please send me this information? If possible call me, the number is 9476-0076, because I want to know abbout the discounted from students.
I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Yours faithfully
Alejandra.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:

I am writing to ask for information about Tennis courses in different parts of France. My friend and I are interested in a beginner's course with a private teacher. We live in London and we started playing tennis 1 year ago. We want to improve our skills, get to know the country and meet new players.
We have looked at the advertisement but there is no information about the prices of the courses, when they start and finish, how many students are going to travel with us, etc. Could you please send me this information? If possible, call me. The number is 9476-0076, because I want to know about the discount for students.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Thanks Donay !!!
Thomas 7 62 296
alternative

I am writing to ask for information about tennis (a) courses in different parts of France. My friend and I are interested in a beginner's course with a private instructor (b). We live in London and we started playing tennis 1 year ago. We want to improve our skills, get to know the country and meet new players.
We have looked at the advertisement but there is no information about the prices of the courses, when they start and finish, how many students are going to travel with us, etc. I would like to know about the discount for students too. Could you please send me this information? If possible, call me at 9476-0076. (c)

(a) "Tennis" is not capitalized unless the word is part of the name of the class (such as "Advanced Tennis 102".
(b) I would suggest "instructor" instead of the more formal "teacher".
(c) You may prefer this construction.
Thanks Thomas.
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to ask for information about your tennis courses. I have never played tennis, but I am very interested about learning it. I am 32 and I am a cardiac surgeon. I am especially interested in having private lessons for two weeks.

I have looked at your website, but there is no information about the places of the courses. I would like to know if there is a tennis course in Bordeaux, which is the city where I live. I would also like some information about dates to have morning lessons in June and their price.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Yours faithfully
Juliana Freitas