Correção de texto - A happy day

3 15
I'd adore you guys to correct this text for me, thank you!

What a happy day, today we from the office got a new uniform to work!
It's passed couple months to be ready, but it is at last!
Especially for me, i'm new in the office, so I didn't have an one.
It sucks you have to wake up everyday e doesn't know what to wear, if the colours are right and combining
Or even if they are clean or dirty... Increase to much the amount of clothes to wash, and unfortunately ou fortunately I live by myself right now!
I have a great jacket now, black and very soft, two social legs and 3 social blouses.
My bosses are really satisfacted with my performance working, and raised my salary substantially!

Cheers!

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
Here are my corrections:

What a happy day!
Today, we got a new uniform to wear at the office.
It was a couple of months late but it arrived at last!
Especially for me because I'm new at the office and I didn't have a uniform.
It sucks waking up everyday not knowing what to wear, if the colors are right or combining or even if they are clean or dirty...
We end up getting a lot more clothes to wash, and unfortunately, or fortunately, I live by myself right now!
I have a great black jacket now, made with a very soft material, two social trousers and three shirts to wear at work.
My bosses are really satisfied with my working performance, and raised my salary substantially!