Correção de texto: A little bit about my vacation

I decided to go with my father to his hometown to stay a couple of days in the house of some relatives, at first I thought there would be just four or five people in the house, but damn! It's such a big family! We used to gather everyday on someone's house to have lunch or dinner, we always had beer in the fridge, which remembers me of a funny story... We were playing cards when one of my father's uncles was about to say something about the game, when he opened his mouth he imediatelly throw up everything he had eaten! There were rest of meat and beer all over the place, he rushed into the bathroom and everybody was laughing and the girls running out of the room... It was funny and disgusting at the same time. We didn't play cards after that anymore. Anyway, I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to see them again!

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
Wellinton, these are the corrections and changes that I suggest to your text:

I decided to go with my father to his hometown to stay a couple of days at the house of some relatives. At first I thought there would be just four or five people there, but damn! It's such a big family! We used to gather everyday at someone's house to have lunch or dinner. We always had beer in the fridge, which remembers me of a funny occasion/situation... We were playing cards, when one of my father's uncles was about to say something about the game, he opened his mouth and immediatelly threw up everything he had eaten! There were bits of meat and beer all over the place. He rushed into the bathroom and everybody was laughing and the girls running out of the room... It was funny and disgusting at the same time. We didn't play cards after that anymore. Anyway, I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to see them again!