Correção de texto: A little bit of my english knowledge

Hello, my name is Gabriel and i'm here just to introduce myself to you and to show a lil' bit of my english. I'm not an English expert, and that's why i'm here. To be corrected and to learn with you. So, I'm 18 years old and I live in Santa Catarina. I study english since i was 13, but the most of the things I know, i learned it on the videogames. My biggest dream is to travel around the world and to visit or live in some countries, like Canada, USA and London. But for that, i still have to improve my english pretty much. I'm here to listen what you guys have to say about this little text, and how can i improve it, with new words or better sentences. I would really appreciate if you guys could tell me how can i get better and if at least i'm on the right way. Correct me when needed, this will help me A LOT. Thank you guys. See you. :)

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
gian2hard 1 7 52
Hello, my name is Gabriel and i'm here to introduce myself to you and to show you a lil' bit of my english language skills. I'm not an English expert, and that's why i'm here. To be corrected and to learn with you. So, I'm 18 years old and I live in Santa Catarina. I've studied English ever since I was 13, but most of the things I know, i learned by playing videogames. My biggest dream is to travel around the world and to visit or live in other countries, like Canada, The USA and London. But in order to do so/but for that to happen, i still have to improve my english a lot/ I'm here to listen TO what you guys have to say about this little text, and how can I improve it, with new words or better sentences. I would really appreciate if you guys could tell me how can i get better and if at least i'm on the right track. Correct me when needed, this will help me A LOT. Thank you guys. See you.
Opa Grabriel teu Inglês tá bacana cara, continua estudando, mudei as coisinhas que estão em BOLD, mas sem mudar a essência do seu texto. Seu erros não são lá grandes coisa. Conforme tu for estudando, lendo, escutando quem fala Inglês tu vai acabar aprendendo como estruturar a tuas frases de uma maneira melhor.

Aqui estão uma sugestões de como tu poderia dizer a mesma coisa.

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself so I can show you guys a bit of my English language skills. My name is Grabriel, I'm an 18 year old guy from Santa Catarina. I'm not an English expert, so I'd very much appreciate if you guys could give me a feedback on how am I doing. I've studied English ever since I was 13, but most of what I know I picked up by playing video games. My biggest dream is to travel around the world to visit or live in other countries, such as Canada, the US and London, however, for my dream to come true I still have to improve my English a lot. I'm here to listen to what you guys have to say about my English, and ways I could improve it, like using different words or how to better structure sentences. I'd really appreciate your most honest opinion, let me know if I'm on the right track, please correct me when needed, this will help me very much. Thank you guys. See you!

abraços, se tiver duvida sobre alguma coisa pode perguntar. se eu souber eu respondo :P
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
Hello, my name is Gabriel and I'm here just to introduce myself to you and to show a little bit of my English. I'm not an English expert, and that's why I'm here. To be corrected and to learn from you. So, I'm 18 years old and I live in Santa Catarina. I have studied English since I was 13, but most of the things I know, I learned on the videogames. My biggest dream is to travel around the world and to visit or live in some countries, like Canada, USA and London. But for that, I still have to improve my English pretty much. I'm here to listen to what you guys have to say about this little text, and how can I improve it, with new words or better sentences. I would really appreciate it if you guys could tell me how can I get better and if at least I'm on the right track. Correct me when necessary, this will help me A LOT. Thank you guys. See you.