Correção de texto: A matter of economy

Hello people, it's me again.
I came here to ask for your help again.
Whoever and whenever you can, please correct the text below, it helps me a lot when you do so.

A Matter of Economy, Politics and History(Part 1)

For those who still don't know, i am here to inform that Brasil's recent situation is dreadful, we've been facing extremely high inflation rates while our currency is still cleary overvalued. Brazillian financial market has been ignoring all macroeconomic data and is only voting instead of investing. It has become unpredictable and scary as hell for those interested in investing to do so here.
"How did we get to this situation?", you may ask. Its a pretty complex question ,therefore i will have to go all the way back to FHC, when inflation rate was way higher then it is nowadays and when hiperinflation made the whole population tremble in fear.
FHC was an economically wise president, with an impressive economial team on BACEN, presided by Arminio Fraga, one of the few if not the only Brazillian economist that was suggested to preside the FED. Trying to summerize it a bit, though not perfectly, FHC and his team managed to fight the horrible inflation rates, through "plano real" and numerous economical measures.Though exagerated, It can be said that brazil came back from the "brink of disaster".
After him, Lula came, whose government was also composed by a good economical team, with economist such as Gustavo Franco who presided "BACEN"(in English BCB but i will use BACEN because its easier for people to relate with it). It wasn't a bad government, but international situation contributed immensely to the good results Brazil had under Lula, however, corruption skyrocketed, corruption schemes such as Mensalão and many others were discovered. Brazil's public budget also suffered in his government, summerizing, it wasn't hard to do a good job as the president on those years, therefore you can say he could have done better.
After Lula, Dilma became president, and that is when doom fell upon us. Her economical team wasn't as good as the previous, but what made her government terrible was the fact that she didn't allow her team to actually do what they wanted, giving them no freedom, and kept trying to do the same policies as Lula. Unfortunatly, the international economical situation wasn't as good as when lula presided, and the results to those policies are high inflation, huge degradation of national budget, "overappreciation" of Brazilian currency, total lack o belief in policy makers and increase in corruption.

ty and c ya!

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Luis, my considerations to your text:

A Matter of Economy, Politics and History(Part 1)

For those who still don't know, I am here to inform that Brasil's recent situation is dreadful, we've been facing extremely "hidden" high inflation rates while our currency is still cleary overvalued. Brazilian financial market has been ignoring all macroeconomic data and is only voting instead of investing. It has become unpredictable and scary as hell for those interested in investing to do so here.
"How did we get to this situation?", you may ask. It's a pretty complex question, therefore I will have to go all the way back to FHC era, when inflation rate was way higher than it is nowadays and when hiperinflation made the whole population tremble in fear.
FHC was an economically wise president, with an impressive economical team in BACEN, presided by Arminio Fraga, one of the few, if not the only, Brazilian economist that was suggested to preside the FED. Trying to summarize it a bit, though not perfectly, FHC and his team managed to fight the horrible inflation rates, through *the "Plano Real" and numerous economical measures.Though exagerated, it can be said that Brazil came back from the "brink of disaster".
After him, Lula came, whose government was also composed by a good economical team, with an economist such as Gustavo Franco, who presided "BACEN" (in English BCB but I will use BACEN because it's easier for people to relate with it). It wasn't a bad government, but international situation contributed immensely to the good results Brazil had under Lula, however, corruption skyrocketed, corruption schemes such as Mensalão and many others were discovered. Brazil's public budget also suffered in his government, summarizing, **it wasn't hard to do a good job as the president during those years, therefore, you can say he could have done better.
After Lula, Dilma became president, and that is when doom fell upon us. Her economical team wasn't as good as the previous one, but what made her government terrible was the fact that she didn't allow her team to actually do what they wanted, giving them no freedom, and kept trying to do the same policies as Lula. Unfortunately, the international economical situation wasn't as good as when Lula presided, and the results to those policies are high inflation, huge degradation of national budget, "overappreciation" of Brazilian currency, total lack o belief in policy makers, and an increase in corruption.

Comments:
*The Plano Real was based on the same economical system implemented by Margaret Thatcher in the UK during the early 80s.
**You should consider that it's always hard to do a good job as a president at anytime because of the responsabilities.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Engraçado que quando eu leio meu próprio texto eu encontro erros...
Clearly não cleary = Typo
"Results of" não "results to" = esse foi um erro msm.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
For those who still don't know, I am here to inform (to let you know) that Brazil's recent situation is dreadful...

Brazillian financial market has been ignoring all * macroeconomic data and is only focusing on (the next) elections instead of investiments.
**It has become unpredictable and scary as hell for ***those interested in investing to do so here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*perhaps "ignoring its macroeconomics indicator/fluctuations etc" would do.

**It´s not good essay strategy the use of such drama and the word "hell" (it verges on swearing in an essay or formal/academical text etc.), maybe you make it more polite with others words.

***for those interested in investing to do so here.
scares away investors, making them take their money elsewhere (making them take their money to countries with more attractive investment climates.)
Paulo,
Is there a way to vote twice on the same post?If so I would do it xD
I didn't think anyone would take their time to actually help with such a big text.

That's exactly what i wanted, thanks a lot man, you are awesome xD.

Indicators would fit perfectly and definitely sound way better then data, i actually considered it but for some stupid reason i prefered to go with data*

I wanted to be kind of dramatic, but "hell" does sound way too extreme, even more so in this kind of text.

I will take the suggestion in (), way better than how i wrote it.

Ty for the help dude!
PS. The part where i said " is only voting instead of investing" is an almost literal quotation from Luis stuhlberger, so i will keep it, but your suggestion does sound better.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
"How did we get to this situation?", you may ask.

You can drop the comma here. Thus, "... situation?" you may..."
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
Luis, you are welcome.
In fact, my not giving the whole text a stab wasn´t for its size, it was because I was really swamped these days, and it was real late that day.
I am glad that you did like it, and that Telma picked up where I had left off, indeed mine was just a kick-off (an opening comment on your piece).
I would just insist that Brazil takes a letter Z in "I am here to inform that Brazil's recent situation is dreadful...", certainly it was a typo coming from the pasting of your text, though.
Telma´s redoing was masterful, led her streets ahead of us, though. A work everyone reading should say "parla". ;)