Correção de texto: A treasured belonging

A treasured belonging

It is big and heavy, but one of the smallest of the category. In the past it was gold, but it became darker after it have been restoured. It's shape is close to the letter "S". But an end is thin and the other end is thick. There are 23 keys over its body. Through the keys, I can control its sound. At the thinest end, there is a plastic piece with a blade of wood. When I blow, the blade vibrates and it produces a beatiful sound.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
Its shape is close to the letter "S"'s shape.

Its format (form/countour/aspect/structure) is almost an S-shape.
Its format (form/countour/aspect/structure) have almost an S-shape.

[to avoid two "shapes" in that sentence.]
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 15
A treasured belonging

It is big and heavy, but one of the smallest of its (the can also be used if you refer to a certain category I just didn't know which one it was, so if you say the category it would be better category. In the past it had a gold looking/gold, but it became darker afterbeing restored.Its shape is close to the letter "S"'s shape. But at the end it thin and at the other end it is thick. There are 23 over its body. With the keys I can control its sounds. At the thinest end, there is a plastic piece with a blade made of/of wood. When I blow (it), the blade vibrates and it produces a beatiful sound.
1 15
Sorry for so many mistakes made when correcting your text. I find them all really good, I'll try to be more carefull next time, so I can provide you with the real information that I think it's what you've been looking for.
gabrielock escreveu:The can also be used if you refer to a certain category I just didn't know which one it was, so if you say the category it would be better
Thanks for your suggestions! I'm talking about a saxophone. There are many types of saxophone. Some are bigger and others are smaller. I play one of the smallest. :-)