Correção de texto: About Me

Hello everybody. My name is Seth I'm 19 years old. I was born and raised in Portugal. I finished high school and entered the university of medicine. I like going out with my friends, go to the beach, play sports especially surfing. Im trying to learn german because I'll need to work.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Hello everybody, my name is Seth and I'm 19 years old. I was born and raised in Portugal, finished high school and entered the University of Medicine.
I like going out with my friends, go to the beach, play sports especially surfing. I´m trying to learn German because I'll need a job, and (I think) German is an asset in the market place.
[or could it be? : "I´m trying to learn German because I will need it in my work." - just wondering...]

glück auf! Und gute Nacht.

More comments are welcome, mine was in haste. So, subject to mistakes.
Artful Dodger 6 14 102
Hello, everybody! My name is Seth, I'm 19 and I was born and raised in Portugal. After finishing high school, I started medical school. I like to go out with my friends, to go to the beach and to play sports, especially surfing. I’m trying to learn German because I'll need it for work.

Cheers!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
My bad! I forgot the surfing! I must be getting old!