Correção de texto: About my day

Olá, estou recomeçando a estudar inglês. Gostaria de receber feedback/correção em relação ao texto que fiz. Desde já agradeço.

- - em português - -

Hoje, eu acordei as 7:00, mas levantei as 7:15 Eu estava com muita preguiça e com muito sono. Eu não queria levantar, e para ajudar estava começando a chover. Então eu levantei, liguei o computador e voltei para cama.. Com o computador ligado eu posso ter internet no meu celular.

Mas quem disse que eu teria internet? Ontem a noite deu problema na rede, eu pensei que hoje iria voltar a funcionar mas não voltou. Comecei bem o dia. Ok, fui para cozinha e comi cereais. Depois fui arrumar a rede, fiquei entre as 7:15 até as 8:45 para arrumar.

- - in english - -

Today, I woke at 7am, but I got up at 7:15pm. I was with very laziness and sleepiness. I won’t raise, and for help was starting to rain. So, I got up, turned on my computer e went back to bed.. With the computer on I can have internet in my cellphone.

But who say I would have internet? Last night gave problem with network. I though today would return to work but didn’t work. I started the day well. Ok I went to kitchen and ate cereals. After I went fix the network, I went between at 7:15 to 8:45 to fix. And I went to work at 9 to 18h.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 55
Today I woke at 7, but I got up at 7:15. I was feeling too lazy and sleepy. I didn’t want to get up, and to help it was starting to rain. So, I got up, turned on my computer and went back to bed. With the computer on I can have internet on my cellphone.

But who said I would have internet? Last night there was a problem with the network. I thought today it would work but it didn’t . I started the day well. I went to the kitchen and ate cereals. After having my breakfast, I went to fix the network and I finished repairing it at 8:45. Then I went to work where I usually start work at 9 and finish at about 6.

Sugestão:
Today I woke up at seven but I stayed in bed until seven past fifteen when I decided to get up. I was feeling too lazy and sleepy. I didn’t want to get up and to make things worse it was starting to rain.
So I got up turned the computer on and I got back to bed. I did that because with the computer on I can use the internet on my cell phone.
But who said that I could access the internet? Last night my internet went off, and today I thought the connection would come back but it didn’t. I started the day off well. Then I went to the kitchen, where I ate my breakfast which consisted of a bowl of cereal with milk.
After that I tried to fix my internet connection and it took me more than one hour to repair it. When I finished it I went to work where I usually stay between 9 am and 6 pm.

como-dizer-to-com-muita-preguica-em-ingles-t1600.html
como-dizer-estou-com-sono-frio-calor-em ... t4131.html
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 15
Ancrispa, would it be correct to say: last night my internet went off, and today I thought it would have (already) come back, but it didn't /had already come back by now, but it didn't.
nice correction
9 55
Gabriel:
To me the best sentence construction is:
Last night my internet went off. Today I thought it had already come back, but my internet connection hasn’t been restored yet. (eu ainda estou sem internet – present perfect). Repare que eu usei a voz passiva.
If you want to use “by now”:
My internet connection should have been already restored by now.
I thought my internet connection had been already restored by now.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/gram ... nt-perfect
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/gram ... ave-worked
http://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/d ... ican/now_1
http://www.learnamericanenglishonline.c ... ssive.html