Correção de texto: about my dog

Hi everyone,
It's my first day here, and I would like to improve my english. So today I'll try to talking about my Dog.

So, I have a dog named Anuska Brand Coker, and she is black and very hairy, black coat, She is very jealous and noyes.
I adopted him after 3 years age and was so difficult to accustom with her. She bit me a once or twice times, and I could not hold in my arms, she was always afraid to be close to me and never leave your bed.
His old owner gave me his bed and other things to his accustomed with me so easily, I waited a 4 months for that.
So now she is very lovely and friendly with me, she jumps in my bed every morning to wake up me, and always find my hands for affection, don't bites me anymore but still jealous with his things.

Thanks guys!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Redseahorse 4 35 575
So, I have a HAIRY BLACK COAT dog named Anuska Brand Coker, and she is very jealous and (NOISY?).
I adopted HER AT THE AGE OF 3 and IT was so difficult OUR ADAPTATION TO her, she bit me ONCE OR TWICE and I could not EVEN hold HER in my arms, she was always afraid to be close to me and never LEFT HER bed.
HER FORMER owner gave me HER BED AND STUFF IN ORDER TO MAKE HER ADAPTATION EASIER AND I waited 4 months for that. THANKFULLY, now she is very lovely and friendly with me, she jumps ON my bed every morning to wake ME UP, and always FINDS my hands TO TAP HER WITH affection. SHE DOESN´T BITE me anymore, but SHE´S still jealous with HER things.