Correção de texto "About my family"

Adoraria se vcs pudessem corrigir meu texto. :D
Só troquei os nomes. :D

TEXT:
In spite of my family being quite great, I don't know them all and the my mother's family and my father's family haven't been in touch with another other.
The family of my mother lives in Brasília and my father's family lives in Rio. I only know about the family of my father. I lost touch with my mother's family when she passed away, at this time I was a child.
My family is my father, my bother and my sister. Nowaday, each one of us got hold your way.
My father lives with other woman, my stepmother, and with her two daughters. He is a baker and works at supermarket. His name is Paulo and he's 51 and lives in Rio.
My sister's name is Angélica. She lives near our father. She is married and her husband's name is Carlos. They've got a son, his name is Arthur and he's 2 years old. My sister is a secretary and she's 24 years old.
My brother is 27. He is married too. He's got two daughters outside the marriage he made before get married. His wife's name is Renata. He doesn't live near neither of our sister nor of our father, he lives near centre of the Rio city. I don't know what his job, but I know he works. His name is Alex.
I live in Brasília and live with my boyfriend, his name is Jefferson. I am the calmest of my family. My family is very crazy.

Thanks

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Votos
Thanks. I like very much.
I noticed that I missed some details.

Good Night
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

Although my family is great, I don't know all of them. My mother's family and my father's family haven't been in touch with each other. My mother's family lives in Brasília and my father's family lives in Rio. I only know about my father's family. I lost touch with my mother's family when she passed away, at that time, I was a child.

My family is my father, my bother and my sister. My father lives with another woman, my stepmother, and with her two daughters. He is a baker and works at a supermarket. His name is Paulo and he's 51 and lives in Rio.
My sister's name is Angélica. She lives near our father. She is married and her husband's name is Carlos. They've got a son, his name is Arthur and he's 2 years old. My sister is a secretary and she's 24 years old.
My brother is 27. He is married too. He had two daughters before getting married. His wife's name is Renata. He doesn't live near our sister or our father, he lives near the centre of the Rio city. I don't know what his job is, but I know he works. His name is Alex.
I live in Brasília and live with my boyfriend, his name is Jefferson. I am the calmest of my family. My family is very crazy.

Bem-vindo ao fórum!