Correção de texto: About my hometown

I was born and crew in Zhenica, Brazil. It’s south of Brazil. The city has approximately one hundred thousand people living there. The climate is hot in summer and cold in winter. In winter the temperature is between 5 degrees and 20 degrees. In summer is between 20 degrees and 35 degrees. It isn’t good night club, maybe has one now but before had three but has a lot bar and restaurant for small city. The main source of economic activity is production of hats, shirts and jeans. The city is 75 years-old or the city was founded in 1950. The city has three great colleges and a many schools. The main transport public is bus. Actually has many car in the centre city which is difficult for find a parking. The city is between seventy best city of the Brazil. If you go to visit you should go to Chenua Park where has a nice lake. And you must eat the delicious potatoes at PItTopBatatas Lunch.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
I was born and(crew- wrong choice of word crew means tripulação equipe and it is a noun) bred (the correct verb) in Zhenica, Brazil. It’s in the south of Brazil.

The (city ) town has approximately one hundred thousand people living there. The climate is hot in summer and cold in winter. In winter the temperature is between 5 degrees and 20 degrees.

In summer is between 20 degrees and 35 degrees. (Celsius – don’t forget to mention that)

( It isn’t) There isn’t a good night club, maybe ( has ) one now, but before( had) there were three.( but- let’s change this conjunction to an adverb -however- just to vary the vocabulary of your essay) ( has ) However, there are a lot bars and restaurants for a small (city) town.

(The main source of economic activity is (production of hats) hat, shirt and jeans industry.)
Sentence structure is wrong- the main source it means just one, if you want to mention more than one industry you should say: The main sources of economic activities are hat, shirt and jeans industry.
I would write: The main sources of economy are hat, shirt and jeans industry.
Or: The main source of economic activity is the clothing industry (or textile industry).

The ( city) town is 75 years-old (or the city) and was founded in 1950.

The (city) town has three great colleges and (a) many schools. The main (transport public- word order- remember in English, the adjective comes before the noun ) mean of transport is the public transport bus service.
(transporte público =Portuguese, public transport =English, cachorro quente= hot dog)

Actually, ( has) there are many cars( in the centre city) in downtown which is difficult (for) to find a parking spot.
The (city ) town is ( between ) among the seventy best( city) towns of (the) Brazil.

If you (go) come to visit here, you should go to Chenua Park where ( has) there is a nice lake. And you must eat the delicious potatoes at PItTopBatatas Lunch.

Some points to consider:
Pay attention to the use of the verb to have and there to be; Read the difference here:
http://www.inglesnapontadalingua.com.br ... e-are.html

http://www.grammar.cl/Present/ThereIsThereAre.htm

Difference between town and city:
We use city for big cities such as New York, Tokyo, Paris, Rio de Janeiro…

Could you read the link below, please?
http://www.teclasap.com.br/falsas-gemeas-city-x-town/

Congratulations!
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
One more correction that has passed unnoticed through my eyes:

Instead of The climate is ....
It must be The weather is....