Correção de texto: about the company

"Company X" is a company based in São Saulo, Brazil."Company X" creates experiences technological able to revolutionize the ways of teaching and learning from school to corporate education.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Complementando o texto:

"Company X" is a company based in São Saulo, Brazil."Company X" creates experiences technological able to revolutionize the ways of teaching and learning from school to corporate education.
I worked at "Company X" about 1 and a half year and help them as a front-end in some projects that you can see on company's portfolio.

I built company's website in 2017 with the technologies bellow: "
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
"Company X" is a firm/corporation/organization based in São Saulo, Brazil and creates technological solutions able to revolutionize the ways of teaching and learning in-company, through the expertise and experience gained from in-school teaching practice.

That´s just a suggestion, since the context is unknown to me. But, fat chances that it will be (or almost) what you meant.