Correção de texto: About trip - My first text

Hello everyone, here is my first text in english to my course.

" I will do a trip to England on next week, this trip will spend more less 2 weeks. I want to see all architectures builds, look for Big Bang Clock, know some pub’s too. I go with airplane but not with a package that have hotel, guide and others stuffs, because I want to know how is live on this country, walking the streets like all this place. "

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Hello everyone, here is my first text in English to my course.
Hello everyone, here is my first writing assignment from my (English) course.

I will do a trip to England on the next week, this trip will last more or less 2 weeks. I want to see all building architecture, see the Big Ben [1] Tower (or...the Big Ben Tower Clock), know some pubs too. I will go by (air)plane but not with a package that have hotel, guide and stuff like those. Because I want to know how is to live in this country, to walk the streets like everyone else, to all places. " [also, to each and every place.]

[1]Don´t wish such a thing, anything involving the the Big Bang. It´s too loud !

Notice, don´t quote unquote a text, generally you do that with a sentence, or a line from a character. A paragraph perhaps, if you are citing someone else, but an entire piece of text!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Hello everyone, here is my first text in English to my course.
Hello everyone, here is my first writing assignment from my (English) course.

I will do a trip to England on the next week, this trip will last more or less 2 weeks. I want to see all the architecture (of the buildings), see the Big Ben [1] Tower (or...the Big Ben Tower Clock), know some pubs too. I will go by (air)plane but not with a package that have hotel, guide and stuff like those. Because I want to know how is to live in this country, to walk the streets like everyone else, to all places. " [also, to each and every place.]

[1]Don´t wish such a thing, anything involving the the Big Bang. It´s too loud !

Notice, don´t quote unquote a text, generally you do that with a sentence, or a line from a character. A paragraph perhaps, if you are citing someone else, but an entire piece of text!

///////////////////////////////////
First of all, congrats on your trying, nobody is born knowing everything, that is a universal truth.
In fact, we learn more from what we don´t know, than from what we know (since somewhat we tend to superestimate what we know, and underestimate what we don´t know). So, when we don´t know much, we are in the beggining, the learning curve is steep, we learn a lot.
Now, your text reveals an inventive, restless and promising mind. It hints that you know a coupla things about the United Kingdom and its culture.
And even with your workload, family issues and studies, and sometimes (it seems) you getting swamped with tasks, you go ahead and take an English course. Congrats, go ahead.
Your writing skills are promising, with some corrections here and there; but seems like you are off to a good start!
:)
Hello PPAULO!!!

Thanks for correction, I always read many texts in English. I have a nice reading and listening, but is time to try some writing, I need lose the fear.

I can understand many words when I do listening or reading, but when I go writing something, I "lose" the words.

Thank you for help... :)

"... and yes, is to hard to keep study who my kids at home but I need try, Because in next year I want to study alone in my house, using Podcasts and transcriptions..."
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Hello PPAULO! Thanks for the correction/your correction(s), I always read many texts in English. I am good at reading and listening, but it´s about time to try some writing, I need to lose the fear.
I can understand many words when I do the listening or reading, but I get at a loss for words when I write/it draws a blank when I write.
Thank you for help... :) "... and yes, is too hard to catch up with the studies with kids at around home. But I need to try, Because in the next year I want to study alone in my house, using Podcasts and transcriptions..."

One aside note:
In English use only one exclamation point would suffice, there are some guys out there that are a stickler for details.

Again, keep up the good work. Congrats on your effort.