Correção de texto: análise de filme em inglês

I chose the movie: “Now you see me 1” that is called “Truque de Mestre” in Brazil. Starred by Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Mélanie Laurent, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Common, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman. The movie was relesead on 31 December 2013 in EUA and 7 June 2013 in Brazil. I chose this movie because it links magic, illusion and suspense in a detective film. The film tells the history of four unknown magicians that are called by the “Eye Force” to bring the magic back to the world, so they need to do three shows and impress the public, using the magic to rob banks and steal people, to take part of the “Eye Force”. The four unknown magicians form the “Four Knights”, and at a moment notice, they became the most famous magicians in the world, impressing everyone (but not Thaddeus Bradley, an ex-magician that earn money revealing the secrets behind the magic tricks). The film is based in the persecution of the Four Knights by the Thaddeus Bradley, Dylan Rhodes and Alma Dray (Interpol agent) that are always (almost always) trying to stop the magicians, but are always a step behind and felling embarrassing. “Now you see me”, was so successful that the movie’s director announced the “Now you see me 2” in 2014. The film collected US$351,723,989 around the world and spent just US$ 75 million making the movie.

Obrigado desde já...

Sabe a resposta? Seja um colaborador(a)! Ao responder questões no English Experts você ganha pontos de Reputação. Se você atua na área de idiomas, suas participações na comunidade podem ser uma ótima vitrine para o seu trabalho.

Registre-se agora e faça parte!
Colabore