Correção de texto: analysis of research on...

Não é necessário a total correspondência. Alguns termos foram traduzidos literalmente, estou em dúvida. Obrigada desde já.

O presente trabalho consiste em uma pesquisa de análise sobre os impactos socioeconômicos da atividade eólica no município de Guamaré, Rio grande do Norte, tendo em vista a importância das fontes energéticas renováveis como alternativa na geração elétrica, e também a necessidade crescente de minimizar as agressões ambientais. Como metodologia fez-se uso de pesquisas acadêmicas e da estatística descritiva. Aplicaram-se questionários no município em questão a fim de obter o parecer das comunidades afetadas. Os resultados sugerem que apesar da geração de empregos, a busca por profissionais qualificados e especializados exige o deslocamento desses, além do arrendamento de terras – após a completa instalação dos parques eólicos, uma fonte de renda permanente – que beneficia uma pequena parcela dos cidadãos.

This work consists of an analysis of research on the socio-economic impacts of wind activity in Guamaré, Rio Grande do Norte, in view of the importance of renewable energy sources as an alternative to generate electricity, and also considering the need increasing to reduce environmental damage. The methodology was made use of academic research and descriptive statistics. Questionnaires were applied in the municipality in question in order to obtain the views of affected communities. The result suggest that despite the creation of jobs, the search for qualified professionals requires the displacement of employees from other regions, in addition to land lease - after complete installation of wind farms, a form of permanent income source - which benefits a small portion of citizens.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Oi yunii,

Algumas sugestões:
This work consists of a research analysis on the socio-economic impacts of wind activity in Guamaré, Rio Grande do Norte, in view of the importance of renewable energy sources as an alternative to generate electricity, and also considering the increasing need to reduce environmental damage. The methodology made use of academic research and descriptive statistics.

Questionnaires were applied in the municipality in question in order to obtain the views of affected communities. The result suggests that despite the creation of jobs, the search for qualified professionals requires the displacement of employees from other regions, in addition to land lease - after complete installation of wind farms, a form of permanent income source - which benefits a small portion of citizens.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
In this case perhaps "research-based analysis" would be more to the point. I just wonder here.
I also fail to any socio-economic of wind activity, since the wind activity always was there, with no perceptible impact. My thinking is that other wording is on store, for example "on the socio-economic impact of wind farms development/wind farms activity" etc.
Congrats on your achievement, I was a UFRN student long long ago. ;-)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Ah, I would change "which benefits a small portion of citizens." into "which benefits a small quantity of citizens." or "which benefits only a small group of people/...small group of stakeholders"