Correção de texto: Anecdote

The exotic tastes of Ceará's foods evoke an endless summer of ocean breezes, sandy beaches and heartly laughter. Not long ago, my family and I traveled to a village of fishermen on the west coast of this state. Acess to the village was by small dirt roads between wind turbines. In the path it is easy to get lost but the effort is rewarded.

A welcoming place with fantastic scenery and delicious food - it's paradise. Typical objects of the coast and pretty handcraft decorated is the only restaurant in the area. Small “cabaças” tied up like a string on the balcony gave it a special charm. Delicacies such as grilled fish stuffed with vegetables and the famous crab were its flagship.

Unfortunately, there were only three tables for consumers besides limited menu and that comes a bit short of the expected. A restaurant in Ceará without “macaxeira” fries is a pity.

Thanks in advanced! :D

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção dentro do que a forma e o contexto permitem:
The exotic tastes of Ceará's foods evoke an endless summer of ocean breezes, sandy beaches and heartly laughter. Not long ago, my family and I traveled to a village of fishermen on the west coast of this state. Access to the village was via small dirt roads between wind turbines. In the path, it is easy to get lost but the effort is rewarded.

A welcoming place with fantastic scenery and delicious food - it's paradise. Typical objects of the coast and pretty handcraft decorated is the only restaurant in the area. Small “cabaças” tied up like a string on the balcony gave it a special charm. Delicacies such as grilled fish stuffed with vegetables and the famous crab were its flagship.

Unfortunately, there were only three tables for consumers besides a limited menu and that comes a bit short of the expected. A restaurant in Ceará without “macaxeira” fries is a pity.
Thanks donay! :D