Correção de texto: Answering Machine

Bem, eu fiz um dever pra entregar amanhã e não sei se está correto, então se puderem me ajudar :

O título é : Answering Machine

"Hi, Ana !
Here is Pedro
Well I'm calling you, because I have a big problem in the business, so, I have to cancel our date, I know , that is very important for our business and I'd love have a dinner with you but not tonight. I was think if we rearrange it for the day after tomorrow. Do you think that it's a good idea ?
Well, that's it, call me back for confirm it and if you can't get to call me, I'll be on the business of 9:00 AM until 7 :00 PM right...

See you !"

Thanks in advance !

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção dentro do que a forma e o contexto permitem:
"Hi, Ana !
This is Pedro
Well I'm calling you because I have a big problem at work, so I have to cancel our date. I know that is very important to our business and I'd love to have dinner with you, but not tonight. I was thinking if we could rearrange it for the day after tomorrow. Do you think that it's a good idea ?
Well, that's it, call me back to confirm it, and if you can't get to call me, I'll be at work from 9:00 AM until 7 :00 P.M
Muito obrigado ! Vlw mesmo. Preciso estudar mais...