Correção de texto: Anxiety

Anxiety disorder can definitely harm one's chance of getting a job. Especially those that demand a lot of concentration on its training time. I applied for an English teaching job, other candidates didn't speak English so well, so I had a shot. The first day, the trainer was telling us about the school's foundation and its goals. Then, she started teaching how the methodology works and there was a huge amount of stuff to learn. So many procedures, so many things to be remembered. The following day we had to make our presentation and she was the one who picked our grammar topics and books, in other words, we didn't have enough time to prepare. As a result, everybody did badly, the trainer had to help everyone. When it was my turn, I was confident, but my heart rate increased just so much and I couldn't control my nervousness, there was a blank in my mind and she had to help me all the time. It turned out, I didn't get the job of course. Many people say it's normal, but I don't feel this is normal at all, at least not as much as I feel.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
Anxiety disorder can definitely hurt one's chance of getting a job. Especially those that demand a lot of concentration during the training period.
I applied for an English teaching job, the (don’t forget the definite article) other candidates didn't speak English so well, (so – let’s avoid repetition) thus I had a shot.
(don’t forget the preposition -on) On the first day, the trainer was telling us about the school foundation (there is no possessive s here) and its goals. Then, she started teaching how the methodology works and there was a huge amount of stuff to learn.
So many procedures, so many things to be remembered. (don’t forget the prepostion- on) On the following day we had to make our presentation and she was the one who picked (don’t use the possessive adjective – our- it’s more correct to use the definite article – remember you must organize your ideas with English grammar rules) the grammar topics and books, in other words, we didn't have enough time to prepare.
As a result, everybody did badly, the trainer had to help everyone. When it was my turn, I was confident, but my heartbeat (rate-wrong choice of word- you can also say: I had tachycardia instead of my heartbeat increased,ok?) increased (just- wrong choice of word) so much (and-wrong choice of word) that I couldn't control my nervousness, (there was- wrong choice of words) my mind went blank and she had to help me all the time.
It turned out, I didn't get the job of course. Many people say it's normal, but I don't feel this is normal at all, at least not as much as I think about it. (don’t use feel)

Example of as much as with the verb to feel:
“As much as I feel sad, I think that not knowing is what really bothers me.”

― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

Hurt your chance to get a job = correct verb choice( collocation) instead of “ harm your chance...”
Concentration on sth it’s correct, but the correct choice here is the preposition “during” because you are mentioning sth that is going to happen during a certain period of time. By the way, the best option here is “training period” and not training time.
E.g It was very hard for me during the training period at the company, because we always had the same option for lunch everyday: hamburguer.

Roger

In life we experience marvellous and terrifying moments (it’s like the Gaussian curve).You are incredibly young. Now that you had your first job interview and survived it pretty well, you should face it as a first step to your ambitious goal to become an English teacher. Child, it is a noble goal. It is worthing fighting for.
Don’t feel sad because it was just a first contact. You must focus on your flaws in the English language and work hard towards success. Don’t give up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaussian_function
Thank you for your correction and for your pieces of advice. I really appreciate it. I'm not so good with collocations but I'm using movies with subs to study the way they talk. I don't know you, but you are a wonderful person.