Correção de texto "Artigo"

Here are my text of article: words-who-shakespeare-invented-t16670.html who Flavia.Im warned me about my errors. So, somebody can helps me?

As everybody knows, shakespeare are the most famous writer in world. So, I've discovered when I was reading a Brazilian Didactic book called "Hamlet - The Prince of Denmak", who Shakespeare was invented about 12,000 words, many words who we know today in English vocabulary. And I begin think: who a man invented this words in less time? Many work, not?
These words was invented and placed after shakespeare dead. I'll listed this now.
As are much words, I've choiced few.

So, don't have 12,000 words there, but you can realize who work shakespeare have do. Without this words, how we would can express? Enjoy! Find the meanings of these words and study in sentence. Bye, Bye English Experts.[/i]

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Locker,

Sugestões de melhoria para seu texto:

As everybody knows, Shakespeare is the most famous writer in the world. When I was reading, I found a Brazilian school book called "Hamlet - The Prince of Denmak", in which Shakespeare created about 12,000 words, many of these words we use today in English vocabulary.

Não entendi o trecho o suficiente para poder dar uma sugestão:
who a man invented this words in less time? Many work, not?
These words was invented and placed after shakespeare dead. I'll listed this now So, don't have 12,000 words there, but you can realize who work shakespeare have do. Without this words, how we would can express? Enjoy! Find the meanings of these words and study in sentence. Bye, Bye English Experts.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Creio que:

who a man invented this words in less time? --> How did a man invent all those words in such a little time?
dlr 1
Maybe:

What other man has invented so many words in such little time? It's a lot of work, isn't it? These words were invented and used even after Shakespeare died. They are: (list of words)
So there aren't 12,000 words there, but you can get a sense of how much work Shakespeare has done. How would we express ourselves without these words? Enjoy! Find the meanings of these words and study their use.