Correção de texto: ''At that moment I should have left''

At that moment I should have left

When I was a kid, I love to hide a bike. One day, while hidding a bike with my brother around my neighborhood, I stoped at a corner in order to wait him. Suddenly, a driver starts to turn his car in this corn. At that moment I should have left, the driver drove through a big puddle. I just saw a big wave covering me. As a result, I had to come back to my home completly wet.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Sugestão de correção:

When I was a kid, I loved to ride a bike. One day, while riding a bike with my brother around my neighborhood, I stopped at a corner in order to wait for him. Suddenly, a driver started to turn his car towards this corner. At that moment I should have left because the driver drove through a big puddle of water. I just saw a big wave covering / soaking me. As a result, I had to go back home completely wet / drenched.
Thanks!