Correção de texto: Attacks on the main hospitals of Aleppo

*The text below is a rereading of my own of a news.*

Two main hospitals in the rebel side of Aleppo City, northern Syria, were hit by air strikes in the last Wednesday (28). Three people were injured in the attack, according France Presse Agency.

"The attack happened at 4am. A militar plane did a straight attack on both", affirmed Adham Sahlul, member of the Syrian American Medical Society Org (SAMS), that has the head office in the United States. Still don't know if the regime or Russia promoted the attack.

ORIGINAL VERSION -

Os dois principais hospitais da parte rebelde da cidade de Aleppo, no norte da Síria, foram atingidos por bombardeios nesta quarta-feira (28). Três pessoas ficaram feridas no ataque, segundo a agência France Presse.

"O ataque aconteceu às 4h. Um avião militar atacou os dois diretamente", afirmou Adham Sahlul, da ONG Syrian American Medical Society (SAMS), que tem sede nos Estados Unidos. Ainda não se sabe se o regime ou a Rússia promoveu o ataque.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
The two main hospitals of the rebel zone of Aleppo City, northern Syria, were hit by airstrikes last Wednesday (28). Three people were injured in the attack, according to the agency France Presse/as stated by the agency France Presse.

"The attack took place/happened at 4am. A warplane/Combat aircraft conducted a direct airstrike on both", as stated by Adham Sahlul, member of the Syrian American Medical Society Org (SAMS), based/headquartered in the United States. It's still/It remains unknown if the attack was promoted either by Russia or the regime.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
*The text below is a re-reading of the news, of my own, about the last/recent news.*
Some wouldn´t make distinction between re-reading and rereading, most of the time it doesn´t matter. In academical texts I think re-reading it´s a "releitura", review. Whereas a "rereading" would be "reading for the second time, or more."
So, in informal settings "rereading" can even be fine, just be careful if you have to write academical works/essays.

You could also use "I summarized this recent news on Syria/on Foreign Affairs, on my own words."